So this is the spot where you can find out a little bit more about my blog and my regular categories. I’ve included some examples my posts from my part of Blogland.
My Adventures – I love to visit places. There is just so much to see and explore. Along with photos of my adventures, I share interesting stuff about the places I’ve visited.
- Prisons, Punishment and Witches at Lancaster Castle
- Long Meg and Her Daughters: Folkore, Legend and a bit of Wordsworth
- The Sleeping Garden & Abandoned Opulence of Lowther Castle.
Focus on Well Being – prioritising wellness is my theme for 2017. I look at strategies and approaches to well being – asking questions, sharing my experiences and exploring what works.
- Is Energy Management the Key to Overcoming Exhaustion?
- Trying Out Hypnosis: Allowing Tension to Melt Away
- The Quest for Happiness v Attitude Gratitude.
Embracing the Seasons – a big part of wellness and cultivating time for me is about being in touch with nature and embracing the seasons. Every season has aspects of joy and wonder, if you choose to acknowledge and embrace it.
- My Bonfire Night: Embracing the Darkness of the Season.
- Do it like the Danish: Hygge .
- Acknowledging the Winter Solstice
The Bookshelf – I like to read. I enjoy a range of fiction books and books exploring different well-being themes. Each month I share what fiction books I have been reading. I will also talk about what I have learned from my reading around well-being.
- The Reality Slap: Finding Fulfillment.
- Sane New World: My Night with Ruby Wax.
- I Spy Book Challenge 2016
Monthly Reflections – each moth I do a bit of a round up. I share things that I’ve been doing, my achievements, what I am grateful for, any interesting or useful finds, tv, films and books I’ve been enjoying and what I’m looking forward to in the month ahead.
Vintage Ladybird – I am a collector of vintage ladybird books. Each month I will be exploring a different book from my collection, along with interesting facts from the land of the ladybird.
Explore – New posts coming soon!
More About Me – this is where I share more about who I am. Just a few fun, interesting facts
- I am Hit Girl, living in a magical treehouse, surrounded by daffodils.
- I’m starring in Orphan Black. It’s going to be fun.
- Let’s Read Heidi, Build a Sandcastle and Celebrate My New Job
Treasures in Blogland – this my way of sharing on my blog other blog posts I have read and enjoyed.
It would be great to get some feedback on my different categories. So please feel free to comment.
If you are a fellow Blogger, say ‘hello’, I am always on the look out for interesting blogs to follow and to make new blogger friends
Thank you for visiting from Debra