What was your favorite book or movie as a child?
As a very small child I loved to read the story of Heidi. I still have this book today.
What is your favorite season and why?
I love spring. It’s a wonderful feeling after the long winter. I enjoy spring flowers, nature coming back to life and the warmer, brighter days.
Do you have a bucket list? What is number 1?
I don’t have a bucket list. I have a Life List of simple things I have always wanted to do or haven’t spent time doing since I was a child. One of the things on my list is – Build a Sandcastle.
If I am lucky enough to holiday near the beach this year, I’m going to take some time out to build a wonderful sandcastle.
What is your favorite color?
I find it hard to pick one favourite colour but I love nature so I do love green hills and trees.
What’s your dream job?
Well this might good be a good time to share my most exciting thing for the beginning of 2016 –
Yes, on Monday I’m starting a new job. It’s a role I am excited about and looking forward to.
Thankfully it looks like I will just be over my acute bronchitis in time!
Where would you like to travel that you haven’t traveled to yet?
Where do you get inspiration to blog?
I have written about some of my inspiration in my ‘More About Me’ page.
I also get inspiration from the other bloggers, from their posts and fun challenges people come up with.
Any goals for your blog?
I am currently reflecting on this. At the moment I am just focusing on maintaining regular posts, supporting other bloggers by reading and commenting and doing a few fun challenges.
What started my blog?
I wrote about this in my first ever post: 10 Reasons Now is the Time to Blog
Favourite thing to blog about?
I don’t have one favourite thing I blog about. My favourite thing about my blog is connecting with different people from across the world.
Your favorite blog post you have written and why it is your favorite.
I think this post most resonates with where I am at personally. I think it also resonated with other people.
Some more random facts –
I love being in the woods, daffodils, fluffy white clouds, sleeping, chips and dancing like no one is watching.
I don’t like pepper, winter mornings, the smell of vanilla, watching the news or going to the dentist.
A huge thank you to Caitlin at Joy Full Happenings for nominating me and my blog Cultivating Time for a Liebster Award. This is my third nomination.
My nominees for the Liebster Award are:
- Poppies and Popcorn
- The Inquisitive Writer
- The Constant Traveler
- Emma Raffle
- Little Prep in Your Step
- Waver Forest
- Victoria Louise Writes
- Napoleon Split
- Wherever the Heart Goes
- Short Stories
- Healthy Life
The idea of the award is to is to recognise and promote new up and coming blogs of a good standard with less than 200 followers (on WordPress).
My questions for my nominees are –
- If you could visit a fictional world from a book or a film, where would you go?
- You have to change your first name, what will you call yourself?
- There’s a knock at the door, your heart skips a beat and your stomach is all a quiver – who is at the door?
- You can spend the day with any man or woman from history, who will you choose and why?
- What one question will you definitely ask them?
- You have to change your hair colour, it has to be one of the colours of the rainbow. What colour will you choose?
- Which song represents your personality?
- I’m coming for dinner, what’s on the menu?
- What smell do you love?
- You are stranded in a lifeboat in the ocean, like in Life of Pi – which animal will you share your boat with and why?
- My blog is called Cultivating Time – what quote or saying about time do you like?
I hope you like your questions.
For anyone new to the Liebster Award this is how it works –
- In a post – answer the questions that your nominator posted for his/her nominees.
- Share 11 random facts about yourself.
- Make up 11 new fun questions for your nominees.
- Give some love back to your nominator , include a link back to their blog and their post.
- You must nominate 5-11 bloggers.
Nominees – any questions, please just ask. There is no timescale to do this but please add a link to your new post below when you done it. The aim is to raise the profile of your blog. I’m looking forward to reading your answers.
Feel free to answer any of the questions from this post yourself, even if you have not been nominated this time. I would love to read some of your answers.