You are an actor for the day , which one would you be?
If you’re a pepper , which kind would you be ? why ?
Please don’t make me be a pepper. I really don’t want to be a pepper. I don’t like peppers.
What is that one place where you definitely don’t want to go?
I love history and nature so from what I’ve seen of Las Vegas, I don’t think it’s my sort of place.
Which is your favourite book ?
I don’t have one favourite book. This year I really enjoyed reading – A Man Called Ove.
What is that one thing you want to change about yourself?
I would like to be a bit fitter. I’m really hoping to get back to running in 2016.
What is the last lie you told ?
Probably a ‘little white lie’ sometimes it’s just easier
Ugly and live forever or attractive and die in a year ?
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I don’t believe anyone is truly ugly.
What question do you hate to answer ?
Why don’t you have children?
Share your interesting ‘why me ?’ moment, which happened to you?
I’ve been racking my brain, I cannot remember a “why me?” moment.
What is your favourite word ?
If you’re stuck between well and deadly valley , where would you go ?why?
Sorry but I just don’t understand this question!
Some more random facts –
I love my partner, being in the woods, cheese, rainbows and bookshops.
I don’t love football, heavy metal music, snakes, food shopping and whiskey.
A huge thank you to Why Me? by An Ordinary Girl for nominating me and my blog Cultivating Time for a Liebster Award. This is my second nomination.
My nominees for the Liebster Award are:
- Dottie and her Dobbie
- Elizabeth Collie
- Mind Body Mash
- Mindful Studies
- Sibille Rose
- Sleeping on the Diagonal
- 7th Time’s a Charm
- Silvia Patriche
- Soundtrack of a Photograph
- The Path Less Travelled
The idea of the award is to is to recognise and promote new up and coming blogs of a good standard with less than 200 followers (on WordPress).
My questions for my nominees are –
- If you could visit a fictional world from a book or a film, where would you go?
- You have to change your first name, what will you call yourself?
- There’s a knock at the door, your heart skips a beat and your stomach is all a quiver – who is at the door?
- You can spend the day with any man or woman from history, who will you choose and why?
- What one question will you definitely ask them?
- You have to change your hair colour, it has to be one of the colours of the rainbow. What colour will you choose?
- Which song represents your personality?
- I’m coming for dinner, what’s on the menu?
- What smell do you love?
- You are stranded in a lifeboat in the ocean, like in Life of Pi – which animal will you share your boat with and why?
- My blog is called Cultivating Time – what quote or saying about time do you like?
I hope you like your questions.
For anyone new to the Liebster Award this is how it works –
- In a post – answer the questions that your nominator posted for his/her nominees.
- Share 11 random facts about yourself.
- Make up 11 new fun questions for your nominees.
- Give some love back to your nominator , include a link back to their blog and their post.
- You must nominate 5-11 bloggers.
Nominees – any questions, please just ask. There is no timescale to do this but please add a link to your new post below when you done it. The aim is to raise the profile of your blog. I’m looking forward to reading your answers.
Feel free to answer any of the questions from this post yourself, even if you have not been nominated this time. I would love to read some of your answers. Sorry I couldn’t nominate all my followers and blog friends.