If you could be any superhero, who would you be?
I am Hit Girl, Kickass!
How cool would it be to have purple hair. I love her purple kilt skirt too.
You are given a magic seed, which you can throw it in the ground and it will grow whatever you want, what would it be?
I would grow a magical treehouse. Where I could live, hang out with the tree elves and drink some tea.
If you could go anywhere, where would you go?
I dream of Canada.
What is one thing you have been meaning to do but haven’t seemed to find the time?
What’s one word you always second-guess yourself when spelling it out?
If you could change the name of a food, what would it be?
Peas = evil green balls
If you could time travel to any destination in time, what year would it be?
The Great Exibition at Crystal Palace in London in 1851
What is an ideal day?
A lazy morning, nice coffee, a walk in the countryside, some yummy lunch, a good film, cuddles with my dog, reading a good book in bed and a nice sleep.
If you could wake up to any sound, what would it be?
The waves crashing on the shore or the wind rustling in the trees.
If a stranger hands you a hundred dollar (pound, euro, whatever your currency), what would you spend it on?
I’d take them to lunch. I want to find out more about this stranger.
Fill in the blank: In a perfect world, daffodils would be everywhere.
Some random facts –
I love my dog, crisps, giraffes, antique shops and slippers
I hate mash potatoes, the smell of petrol, fairground rides, horror films and the dark.
A huge thank you to Yinglan at A Simple Life for nominating me and my blog Cultivating Time for a Liebster Award.
My nominees for the Liebster Award are:
- Seb Dani
- Leaves et Livres
- Dark Hauntings
- Half Bananas
- Opposite Minds
- Lola Road
- Girly Geek Girl
- Adventures in Verdance
- Just One More Page
- Young House and Home
- Abigail Irozuru
The idea of the award is to is to recognise and promote new up and coming blogs of a good standard with less than 200 followers (on WordPress).
My questions for my nominees are –
- If you could visit a fictional world from a book or a film, where would you go?
- You have to change your first name, what will you call yourself?
- There’s a knock at the door, your heart skips a beat and your stomach is all a quiver – who is at the door?
- You can spend the day with any man or woman from history, who will you choose and why?
- What one question will you definitely ask them?
- You have to change your hair colour, it has to be one of the colours of the rainbow. What colour will you choose?
- Which song represents your personality?
- I’m coming for dinner, what’s on the menu?
- What smell do you love?
- You are stranded in a lifeboat in the ocean, like in Life of Pi – which animal will you share your boat with and why?
- My blog is called Cultivating Time – what quote or saying about time do you like?
I hope you like your questions.
For anyone new to the Liebster Award this is how it works –
- In a post – answer the questions that your nominator posted for his/her nominees.
- Share 11 random facts about yourself.
- Make up 11 new fun questions for your nominees.
- Give some love back to your nominator , include a link back to their blog and their post.
- You must nominate 5-11 bloggers.
Nominees – any questions, please just ask. There is no timescale to do this but please add a link to your new post below when you done it. The aim is to raise the profile of your blog. I’m looking forward to reading your answers.
Feel free to answer any of the questions from this post yourself, even if you have not been nominated this time. I would love to read some of your answers. Sorry I couldn’t nominate all my followers and blog friends.